Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Day 17 LLL v. nemesis CarrBen12

So much played into Ben's wheelhouse today I would be lucky to escape with a tie.  Fortunately, the few questions that are 100% locks that Ben will get I got also

1. :) 0/0 Well duh

2. :( 2/2 I put basically the only show I know, the last airbender, assuming it was wrong.  I don't know ben's knowledge on this topic, but it scares me that he might know enough here to get this one

3. :) 1/1. Took me a second, but there are only so many programming languages and so many famous sketch comedy groups so I was able to get it pretty quickly.

4. :) 1/1 Fortunate to start with the NBA so I didn't have to go through many leagues wondering if something was an animal and if it was extinct....

5. :) 2/2 From the beginning I was thinking rastafarianism, but I also know Selassie was the emperor they were talking about and I didn't understand how it was named for him, (i.e. not similar sounds) but I had nothing better..pleased to see it was right

6. :( 3/3 I know the painting by look, but I had no chance of knowing the title and counting on the same for Ben

It probably comes down to Manga

No comments:

Post a Comment