Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Steiny Day 12 - LL IngramB. LLL MirkinD

Hi All,

1. :) 1/1 I haven't been to this museum but have driven near it a few times and it was the only museum west of Mississippi that I could think of quickly. 

2. :) 1/1 This was a strong guess because these were clearly dungeons and dragons dice and while I don't know the game perfectly, it seemed odd to not have a six sided die.  I wrote 6 sided die, I assume thorsten will pay that. 

3. :( 2/2 Didn't know.  I guessed Diana Ross.  I knew it was one of those divas.

4. :) 2/2 Struggled between shantytown and township, and while I was leaning towards the first, I knew I had heard the term township used before with Soweto so I went with the less specific. 

5. :) 0/0. So many ways to get this, I knew all three.  This was very easy.

6. :( 3/3 I guess Pistol, which sounded like a good nickname.  Never heard of lash.

No comments:

Post a Comment