Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Brian Day 17 vs Will

 I lost on defense with a 5/6 yesterday, hopefully today will be different. Very annoyed that my opponent gave me higher D for pop music than art.  Any other time that would help me, but Wendy O. Williams (whoever she is, may she rest in peace) is the bane of my existence.  End rant.

1) Circumference, diameter.  1/2 Just taught this to my kids last night.  My opponent is 0/5 in math, but i'm taking a chance that this is a gimme

2) Attack on Titan 3/3  Was frustrated all day that there was finally a comic book question and he had to make it manga.  Thought I was going to have to guess Pokem-on until it finally came to me.  I'm assuming this runs very hard.

3) Python 1/0  I haven't programmed since Pascal, but this language is usually on resumes.

4) Toronto Raptors 0/1  Stupid name, but North American sports gimme.  

5) Jedi 2/2  Shoot, I've heard of this connection before, and I'm worried i defended too high

6) Nighthawks 2/1 Two art questions in a row!  Very familiar with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment