Pleased with today’s 4/6 including the rare sports get that should make me hard to defend against.
1 : ( Fried Chicken. A guess on the basis it was a Southern-style sandwich. D21
2 : ) Alexander the Great. The timing and location meant it could only be one person. D10
3 : ( Nancy Sinatra. Assumed first lady = wife of prominent singer. D23
4 : ) Chlorine. I didn’t know this exactly but took the easy chemistry-based guess. D11
5 : ) Turner. Assume just “Turner” pays rather than Turner Prize. I knew Kapoor is a sculptor (and kind-of-architect) and so assumed it would be an art prize, then made the link to 19th Century English artist William Turner. Then realized I’d heard of the Turner Prize before. D32
6 : ) Larry Bird. Figured if two of the steals were in the 1980s then chances were Lakers or Celtics – and Lakers were one of the victim teams. So pick the most famous Celtics player of the 1980s. D02
No comments:
Post a Comment