Sorry to skip yesterday, a mediocre 3/6 against my opponent’s 4, but her weak D gave me the win anyway.
5/6 today which I’m really happy with, missed the one you all seem to be getting right.
1 : ) Goodman. Took me a few seconds to remember. D32
2 : ) Uganda. I’ve heard of Buganda, but not of Luganda. D23
3 : ) Charlton. The rare sport get for me given London history. Millwall, Charlton and (in the 19th Century) Arsenal are/were the premier teams in SE London. Crystal Palace too at a pinch.
4 : ) Stroganoff. Gimme I suspect. D00
5 : ( Archimedes. Not sure why I didn’t know this earlier, especially seeing as you all do. At least I D11’ed it.
6 : ) Moors. We had to study 1 Shakespeare play per year in high school English. Othello was one of them. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment