Friday, March 19, 2021

Dave M day 20 v Brian LLL

Good to see Brian’s posted already. 3/6 for me too, the same questions as Brian, so it will come down to D.

 

1 : ) Elian. I remember this quite vividly and was reminded of it again when in Cuba a couple of years ago. D11

2 : ( Forster. Should have defaulted to my random Smith answer for last names I don’t know. D33

3 : ( Kate. Not even the slightest idea. D22

4 : ) Fibonacci. Relatively gimme-ish maths question. D10

5 : ( Guillotine. I know Robespierre was the head-choppingest of the revolutionaries and couldn’t remember the real name. D22

6 : ) Battlestar Galactica. A guess but a good one. D01

 

I got perfect D against Brian and he gave me a D3 on Elian Gonzalez so I walk away with a 5(3) – 2(3) win.

No comments:

Post a Comment