Monday, March 8, 2021

Seif Day 11

2/6 today unless Thorsten is in an uncharacteristically harsh grading mood.  Terrible, because I was confident I had 4 when I submitted.

1. General Tzao :), D21.  I assume this pays given the "sounds like" rule.  I got it from the food, like everyone else who gets it I'm sure.

2. Genoa :(, D23.  I recognized the Italian, but I was confident that this had to do with the replacement for the bridge that collapsed there several years ago.  Nope!

3. Complete Idiots :(, D11.  Ugh.  The For Dummies series was clearly the better answer, but I didn't think of it.  I was confident this was right, too.

4. Sancho :(, D32.  I had no chance, but it does vaguely ring a bell now.

5. Axis of Evil :), D00.  Gimme. Should have a very high get rate.

6. Rugrats :(, D12.  No idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment