I threw down the gauntlet and dared Steiny to show his face on the blog for our head to head in LL proper, glad to see he took me up on my challenge. I thought this was a difficult day, and easy to defend against me, don't think my 3/6 will hold up.
1) Gates 3/1 Now that I see it, I recognize it, but I never had a chance.
2) Cube 1/1 Whether this is math or games, it's obvious these are D&D dice (7 items? Back in my day we could only afford six dice). I think cube will be a common guess for those with no idea.
3) LaBelle 2/2 Patti was my first choice, but I was not confident and struggled with this all day, "eponymous group" was throwing me off. Not to mention picturing Pink and Christina. But ultimately, she fit the bill of an R&B legend who was flamboyant enough for Lady Marmalade.
4) Shantytown 2/2 no clue
5) Eureka! 1/0 Should be the gimme of the day
6) Six Gun Kid 0/3 Never heard of him, and this is so esoteric I might have wasted my 0.
Ouch, a painful 7(4)- 3(3) drubbing, and I think Steiny will pass me in the C standings.
No comments:
Post a Comment