Friday, June 18, 2021

Seif Day 24

4/6 today.  I got very lucky on one but probably should have gotten one other.

1. Bolsheviks :), D00.  I wish Thorsten had asked for both...

2. Lion :(, D22.  I can't believe I didn't try for the shirt logo.  I figured the two had nothing to do with one another.  Bad strategy, since my answer was just a throwaway.

3. Smith :(, D33.  No idea.

4. Hammer :), D12.  Love the pants clue.  Another great question in a season that I think has been filled with them.

5. Aswan :), D11.  Not sure how hard this will play.  The dam is pretty well known, and I figured that the dam was named for the town, though I wasn't sure.  But it would be easy to muddle the name a bit and get this wrong even if you kind of know it.

6. Innocence :), D21.  Really didn't expect to get this.  I had no idea but was aware that "Age of Innocence" was a term that has been used.

No comments:

Post a Comment