Thursday, June 10, 2021

Dave M day 18 - the double Steiny

I was kind of happy with my 3/6 on a tough question day for me but clearly got blown out of the water by Steiny’s 5.

 

1 : ) Dolly Parton. Timing and song title lined up well. D1

2 : ( Ascending. Would never have got this, seeing answers so far this is the one to D3 (not that it would have made a difference) but I D2ed.

3 : ) Molotov Cocktail. Seemed like the only reasonable answer. D0

4 : ) Fruit Fly. I was nervous about this (we didn’t dissect anything in high school science in NZ) but seemed to be the closest alliterative common animal I could think of. D2

5 : ( The War Horse. Never heard of Doubt so would never have got this. D3

6 : ( Guessed Enormous like everyone else who isn’t Steiny. D1

No comments:

Post a Comment