Thursday, June 3, 2021

David S Day 13 vs. Ben (LL) and Brad (CC)

2/6, as I continue to really struggle this season.  I thought I had as many as 4.  Ben and I tied yesterday in CC, so he has a great opportunity to win the tiebreaker today.  Also, Brad has lit me up in recent matches, and I've given him another chance to do so today.

1. Beautiful :(, D33.  Hope this is as hard as I think it is.  I can only name two Capra films, and the only adjective in there was beautiful.

2. Journalism :(, D22.  For some reason, I really thought this was right.

3. Frog :(, D22.  Another one I thought I'd gotten.  I have some memory of this book, but I fumbled at the goal line by mixing up frog and toad.

4. Amazon :), D00.  Gimme.

5. California :), D11.  Another gimme, at least for me.  I suspect this plays pretty easy with this crowd, but maybe I'm wrong.

6. The Beach :), D11.  I had no idea, but I think a lot of people will get this.  I remember seeing ads for this show, which means the "prequel" was probably pretty well known (just not by me).

No comments:

Post a Comment