Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Brian Day 12 vs Seif (LL) and Kim (CC)

 3/6 on a tough day. Tough questions, tough defense.

1) Motorcycle 2/2  No idea how well known this is.

2) Galapagos Islands 0/1  I'm sure Dave got a chuckle as I did, this was asked last night at our pub trivia

3) Minaret 1/1  Had no idea, figured Dave could have an in through the Moorish aspect

4) Charli 3/2   My daughters were obsessed with them for a long time.  As annoying as TikTok is, Charli is probably one of the more wholesome dancers they could admire.  Dave hasn't exposed his girls to this horrid world yet. 

5) Hippo 2/3  So close. I've heard of this, but I guess I only registered really large mammal.

6) Mimosa 1/0  Hoped it could also be made with prosecco.  I think Dave will know this.  

Different questions correct, but Dave and I tie 3(3)-3(3)

No comments:

Post a Comment