Monday, June 21, 2021

Dave M day 25 v Seif LL and Brad CC

Another double up day for me with a final matchup against Seif in LL. A strong 4/6 is not good enough to get me the win, Seif gets his first in our LL matchups, and given the bunching in the middle I risk being rundle-D bound next season. I was in the top 10 middle of last week!

 

1 : ( The Doctor’s Light. Never heard of the actual soap opera here. D22

2 : ) Boston. I am (well, was) in Boston reasonably often so picked up this trivia. Seif as a Harvard/MIT alum got himself the D0, not that it made a difference. D01

3 : ) Ragu. This fell into place quickly once I rejected Bolognese and went for the more generic meat sauce term. D10

4 : ) Marco Polo. Gimme but a D11 nonetheless

5 : ( Joe. I did not think this revolved around songs, would have been much easier if I had! D33

6 : ) Kenya. Tanganyika was a bit early for this (think they were 1960) so Kenya was the obvious choice. D22

 

See you all in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment