I agree Seif today was tough. I was relatively pleased with my 3/6, let’s see if it clears my opponents.
1 : ( Living. A little disappointed to see everyone get this so far. I had no idea. At least I D11ed.
2 : ( Carrey. Guessed this was Morgan Freeman, and only link I could make was god and Bruce Almighty? I did briefly consider Martin Freeman but then discarded it for some reason. D00
3 : ( Dray. Never heard of the painting. A google search reveals I have previously seen it however. D22
4 : ) Othello. Was a 50/50 between this and Hamlet. Glad it paid off, though ruing my D33 in hindsight.
5 : ) Midas. Only one king I know of who was unable to eat in legend. D11
6 : ) Mughal. Not sure how difficult this plays. D22
No comments:
Post a Comment