A nice 4/6 to head into the weekend. Steiny managed 6/6 yesterday so looks like ‘Greek’ paid as an answer for the scales.
1 : ) Baking Powder. I too, Seif, have also mixed up soda and powder in the past. Once tried never forgotten. D00
2 : ( Power Rangers. Had no idea. D11
3 : ( Oblong. I had never known the origin of the word lozenge. Happy with my D33
4 : ) Roman a Clef. I learnt that Roman is French for novel in high school French class, and it was a simple link from there. D12
5 : ) Cuba. I was in Cuba a couple of years ago before Trump tightened things up again for US residents. Havana’s airport is the Jose Marti airport. D22
6 : ) Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I remember looking this up a long time ago and learning first, second, third kind of alien interactions. D21
No comments:
Post a Comment