Monday, June 7, 2021

David S Day 15

4/6. I got surprisingly close on the two I missed. 

1. Vandals :), D20. Knew it right away. Curious to see how hard this plays. 

2. Black :), D11. This is arguably the “obvious” answer given recent news flow, but there are so many other possibilities I could see lots of other answers being given.

3. Consomme :), D02.  I've seen this on plenty of menus.

4. Clips :(, D33.  I had no idea but got kind of close.  I'm worried this was easier than my D33 indicates.

5. Regular :(, D21.  Close again, but had no idea.  Just got almost lucky.

6. Vanity Fair :), D12.  I knew this right away from Radhika Jones, but I really have no idea how.  This is sooooo not up my alley.  I've been trying all morning to figure out how I knew she was the editor-in-chief.  Maybe it was in a recent news story.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment