5/6 unless Thorsten is in a bad mood, then 4/6. Very friendly set of questions for me.
1. Succotash :), D01. Fairly straightforward know-it-or-you-don't question.
2. Lusitania :), D22. Great question. This one took me a while, but that's because I started way in the past, then jumped to the present, and only got to early 1900s right at the end. Once I thought of it, I wasn't sure it was right, but it certainly sounded like it could have been an ancient Roman province.
3. SNL :)?, D10. I hope "SNL" is enough here. Seems like it should be. Assuming it is, I had no idea, but I knew Alec Baldwin had hosted it a lot, so I figured it was my best guess.
4. White Knight :), D32. Meh, I don't love this question. Not really a term people have used at anytime in my career, though I have heard of it. I do see that there are a lot of online articles that use the term in reference to Bear Stearns, but I don't think it's really a great example since JPMorgan basically got it for nothing. Maybe my D here was too high.
5. Tales :(, D13. Seems gettable.
6. Von der Leyen :), D21. Gimme for me, but this may play hard. I follow her closely for work.
No comments:
Post a Comment