I was happy with my 5/6 today but clearly it has played easy for both who have submitted so far!
1 : ) Succotash. I’ve never eaten the dish, but did know it is corn and beans based and Sufferin’ Succotash came to me straight away. Assume this is a gimme for most so D01
2 : ) Lusitania. I was thinking of ships names similar to Portugal or Galicia then remembered Portuguese speakers are ‘Lusophones’. Assumed Luso- came from the Latin and then Lusitania became obvious. D22
3 : ) Saturday Night Live. I’ve never watched it but these all look like comedians and I know Alec Baldwin has been on a bunch in the last few years. D31
4 : ) White Knight. Seems a pretty straightforward business question. D10
5 : ( Portrait. Just a guess, hopefully few get this one as D23
6 : ) Ursula von der Leyen. In my opinion this is a very pleasing sounding name so it’s easy to remember. D12
No comments:
Post a Comment