Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Dave M day 17 v Brian CC

A measly 2-3/6, like Seif I felt I left something on the table here.

 

1 : ( Zendaya. Had no idea. Never heard of Sapphire. D13

2 : ( Cartesia. Worked out cartesian but didn’t link to the right name. D20

3 : | Ludo. This is the British (and Colonies) version of Sorry, which I’d never heard of until this question. Not sure if it will pay or not. My guess is not. D11

4 : ( Mary. If I had thought of Venus that would have been my guess for sure. D22

5 : ) Sopranos. I have recently started watching Sopranos to see what the fuss is about. Picked up Jeannie Cusamano and I think College was one of the episodes I’ve watched already. D01

6 : ) Pakistan (East Pakistan). Right in my wheelhouse. D32

No comments:

Post a Comment