Wednesday, June 9, 2021

David S Day 17

3/6.  I feel like I left some on the table today.

1. Jones :(, D12.  No idea.

2. Descartes :), D02.  Math gimme.

3. Sorry :), D21.  I played *lots* of the classic version of this as a child.  I didn't know anything about the newer version, but I didn't need that part of the question.

4. Anna :(, D33.  Worried my D is too high here.  This was very guessable, but it didn't even occur to me.  Also worried this may be a more well-known thing than I realize.

5. Scrubs :(, D20.  Ugh.  I realized I could have gotten this as soon as I saw the answer.  I watched the Sopranos and knew that Jeannie Cusamano was a minor character in it.  It just didn't click for me.

6. Pakistan :), D11.  Really curious how hard this will be.  They key was knowing that Bangladesh became independent from Pakistan, and some of these cities are now no longer Pakistani.  Both my opponents have very different get rates in geography vs. world history, and even though I'm guessing Thorsten will call this geography, I sort of think it's more of a history question.

No comments:

Post a Comment