Monday, June 14, 2021

Brian Day 20 vs Steiny (LL) and Brad (CC)

 I guess I don't have to worry about promotion.  This is sure to be my 6th loss in a row.  3/6 with a lot of what ifs

1) Hemi 2/2 Had no idea it was going to be this straightforward, thought it would be a more recent technology and I took a wild guess

2)  Dexter 0/0 I know dexter and sinister from memorizing the AEPi coat of arms.  On a related note, for those wondering how anyone could know lozenge last week, it seems the most common way in was knowing how diamonds on coat of arms are referred to. The AEPi cofa has no lozenges.

3) Mesopotamia 1/1  Was pretty sure this was right, early in the question, plus 'meso' sounds like it could mean between

4) Wicket 1/1 That's quite a sticky wicket

5) Dresden 3/3  Billy Joel singing 'Venice waits for you' immediately popped into my mind for  no reason.  And then I told myself to go with a random German city

6) World's Fair 2/2   No idea, but Bohemian Rhapsody was on the other night, and I thought of Queen's  A Night At the Opera album.  And then I answered World's Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment