Thursday, June 17, 2021

Dave M day 23 v Seif CC

A 1/6 on a tough day won’t trouble Seif’s victory in the slightest given he easily anticipated the one question I’d certainly get right

 

1 : ( Brassiere. Interested to see he trademarked a color. D21

2 : ) Elbe. No surprise to get a D0 here from Seif. Hopefully my LL opponent forfeits. D00

3 : ( Whiskey. Great minds think alike Brad. D23

4 : ( Spider. Today I learned Guns and Roses wasn’t just an awesome name for a rock band but also named after two of the members, which makes it even better. D32

5 : ( Wheat Fell. I do not know my colonial American clergymen that’s for sure. Who on earth would call their kid ‘Increase’? D12

6 : ( Tan. Opposite and adjacent = Tan by dimly remembered SOHCAHTOA. Close but no cigar. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment