Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Brian Day 22 vs Mirkin (LL) and Steiny (CC)

 I pulled out a tie yesterday as I got credit for Mahal.  Any world history experts know why that paid?  Hopefully 5/6 today gets me my first win in 8 days. Interestingly tight spread in Sierra C, with only 5 points separating relegation and promotion

1) Harvard 2/1  Huck Farvard  For most this prob a coin flip between H and Y, but Cambridge gives it away.

2) Camelot 1/0  What else could it be?

3) Washington 3/2  Pretty sure Rapinoe plays for Seattle, which is about all I know about NWSL.  

4) Macadamia 0/1  Hawaiian nut = macadamia.  Best served embedded in white chocolate.

5) Quark 2/2  Even had I not heard of Quarksoft, nothing else would make sense.  Never heard of quark cheese.  What color is it?  Sounds strange, yet charming.  

6) Dutch 1/3 Dutch auction has been used more and more frequently for IPOs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment