A relaxing 4/6, early submission for me, no questions that I thought I could figure out if only I wasted hours of my life on them
1) Bing 0/0 Phoebe Buffay and Rachel Green were certainly Friends, and (Chandler) Bing fit the Google/Baidu sector
2) International Date Line 1/1 Might top yesterday's Amazon question for get rate
3) Silent Night 2/3 Didn't waste time on this, very far from my wheelhouses. Wish I realized I was on the right track with a Christian-themed piece.
4) amore 1/2 I've heard of the second book's title in English, but didn't remember what it was a 100 years of
5) First down 2/1 The Jets had better get a lot more of these next season
6) Three Kingdoms 3/2 Here's my annual plug for The Cartoon History of the Universe series by Larry Gonick, it's a fun, easy, relatively succinct read and the source of most of my history knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment