Thursday, June 3, 2021

Dave M day 13 v Carr CC

Taking a look at answers so far, I think I’ll triumph over Carr with 4/6 today.

 

1 : ( Stormy. Had utterly no idea. D12

2 : ) Architecture. Pleased to guess this. Professional I guessed meant a technical profession so not arts-related, then it was more or less a guess from there, based on a profession with relatively more women than others and with a meaningful ability to have professional success (so not accounting). I didn’t recognize any of them as Nobel winners which ruled out most other prospects like economics or sciences. D32

3 : ) Toad. Had Wind in the Willows written down until the last second. D11

4 : ) Amazon. Gimme surely. D00

5 : ) California. When working the trading floors at BP 15 years ago (albeit not as a trader, just a junior grunt) we had a session on Enron and California as a lesson on how not to run a trading company with a public profile. D21

6 : ( Ugly Betty. Wrong coast, and assumed fictional. D23

No comments:

Post a Comment