Tuesday, June 1, 2021

David S Day 11

3/6 and no real shot at the others.

1. Corleone :(, D22.  No idea.  Even though I knew I was wrong, I was thinking maybe the name would ring a bell when I saw it, but I've never heard of the term.

2. 256 :), D33.  I just got this through brute force calculation. D33 because my opponents are both pretty weak in math.

3. Station Wagon :), D11.  Hard to guess this if you don't happen to know it.

4. Jefferson Airplane :(, D20.  I had no idea.

5. Ladies Home Journal :(, D12.  I spent a long time trying to come up with something that had 3 words and fit the question.  Turns out I had no chance.

6. Carver :), D01.  There were many ways to get this from the question.  I think many people will be able to guess it.

No comments:

Post a Comment