Thursday, June 3, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 13

Another 2/6 - felt like I should have done better but seeing that the rest of you did about the same makes me feel better :)

1 :) Lost.  I knew there was a movie called the Lost Weekend,

2 :) architecture. Happy I pulled this out. Originally was also thinking journalism and then maybe teaching (actually 1st thought law like Claire Huxtable), but then I remembered the name Julia Morgan as I think the woman who built Hearst Castle in CA.

3 :( Rabbit.  Was thinking maybe like Peter Rabbit or Brer Rabbit or something. I'm not sure I even know what these stories are

4 :( AT&T. DIdn't actually knwo this. Was just picturing the orange logo Ring which I thought had to do with AT&T (was actually remembering Cingular - remember that old cell provider?)

5 :( Texas.  Just associate Enron with Houston.  Didn't know there was a CA connection (this is before my time in CA)

6 :( Laguna Beach.  Doh.  That was the predecessor show to the Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment