Day 22
Only a 2
1 :) Harvard which I thought was pretty easy with the extra Cambridge clue in there. But I am a Bostonian so maybe I am biased?
2 :( Vauxhall. Was thinking more place of governance vs legend. My b.
3 :( Ohio. Aren't they often good at sports? Esp college?
4 :( Betel. Clever. MacAdam... haha I get it now. And learned something new. Was focused on the NZ part - if I had thought more about Hawaii prob would have gotten this
5 :) Quark. Ouch, David Seif - I got this and you didn't? JK. TBH I got it more from the cheese part.
6 :( American. Never heard of this and figured it would be a good guess. WHat's wrong withthose Dutch? Seems like a weird way to bid.
Day 21
A 3/6
1 :) Culture. Remember some New Yorkers talking about this
2 :( Astin. Was thinking Reilly and Ferrell was Step Brothers so thought this was other brothers and didn't recognize the other names - though knew Freeman was Martin Freeman and wasn't he in Lord of The Rings (which I knew is earlier - along with his BEST WORK in Love Actually) so went with another LOTR actor. No luck, KNew was wrong.
3 :( wheat eaters. Was thinking of another painting anyways. Never heard of this.
4 :) Othello. Know he is black so pretty easy to get.
5 :) Midas. Had to think back to kids books but got it.
6 :( Akkadians. Knew it was wrong but didn't think I knew the answer. Now I see it, maybe??? But prob not
No comments:
Post a Comment