3/6 today, but the categories look terrible for Seif so I feel good there
1) Wynette 0/3 Dolly was my first thought, but I ruled her out because of the misleading question.
"At most half-correct" indicates the singer is either not dumb or not blonde. Not dumb seems like a judgement call, which led me to think the singer was definitely not blonde. Oh well. Good chance Dave zeroes me here anyway
2) minor 3/2 no idea
3) molotov cocktail 2/0 should be the one gimme of the day for Dave
4) fruit flies 1/1 Drosophilia rang a bell as an insect, took me a bit to get the right one
5) Proof 2/2 This is the second time I've answered a question about this with Proof. Hopefully he'll ask again in a few years.
6) gargantuan 1/1 Seemed the best of all my possible guesses. Let's look up 'esuriant'...hungry or greedy. That would not have helped confirm it, but good to know in the future
Ugh, Dave defies my expectations. he takes it 5(3)-6(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment