Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Seif Day 24 vs. Kim (LLL)

4/6 on what strikes me as a pretty hard day.  I'm very happy with my 4 correct, as two of them were guesses.

1. Brighton :(, D22.  I had no idea.  Making my answer even worse, I now see that Brighton is not even quite in East Sussex.

2. Hell's Kitchen :), D11.  For me, this question might as well have been re-written as "Which NYC neighborhood sounds the most like it could be the name of a reality show?"  Thrilled to get this, as I've never heard of the show.

3. Smith :(, D23.  No idea.

4. Lumumba :), D32.  I think this plays pretty hard.  There's a so-so Netflix movie called the Siege of Jadotville that covers the events in this question.  Without having watched that fairly recently, I doubt I would have gotten this.

5. Sophomore :), D01.  Gimme and easiest question of the day by far, I think.

6. Gouda :), D10.  Happy to get this.  I thought that Gouda was Dutch, but that was with low confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment