A 3/6 today and could have done better if I’d retained stuff I previously knew. Same right answers as Brad and same points, so we tie in LLL 2 (3) each.
1 : ( Mothril. I used to know this but have forgotten. One of the two questions where this was the case. D12
2 : ) Hell’s Kitchen. I remember going out in Hell’s Kitchen NY a few years ago and wondering if the show was named after the neighborhood. D30
3 : ( Jolie. I was reasonably optimistic about this total guess as joli means happy in French. D23
4 : ( Kabila. Second answer I used to know. I went with Kabila on the off chance the president post-Mobutu was the son of the independence hero. D22
5 : ) Sophomore. American and specific age group must be something to do with high school years. D01
6 : ) Gouda. Any other dutch-sounding cheeses I could think of (Leerdammer for example) would be much smaller volume. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment