3/6. Coulda been a 4, but I'm ok with this.
1. God Save Our Queen :) Assume this will be acceptable? I had it playing in my head and I know part of it says something like God save our something queen.
2. Tenet :(. Thought this was probably wrong but my alternative was probably Mulaan and would never have been Sonic so I'm ok with missing this.
3. Pool :), pockets seemed pretty clear and I thought this would be easy all around
4. Ireland :( Thought probably wrong but Dolores just made me think of Ireland and I never would have guessed Mexico
5. Hedwig and the Angry Inch :( Bummer - this is the one I coulda had. I was toying with Cabaret but wasn't sure if that was Germany. Apparently it was.
6. Pascal :) Yay! I got a math q. Initially had Fermat but glad I switched over to this.