Monday, September 14, 2020

Brian Day 18 vs MeyerE

 1/6 Put a fork in me. I'm done.  Before today, I was matching my best season by QPct, but my worst defense, and solidly in last place in my rundle

1) Long live the king 0/1  I have no idea why i wrote long live instead of God save.  I even thought to myself, should I write G-d or God?  And then I wrote long live.

2) Harley Quinn 2/2 Didn't completely fit the question, but she had a movie this year

3) Pool 1/1 Pool sounded better than pants

4) Greece 2/2 Gipple? no clue

5) Dear Evan Hansen 1/0  Wish I had registered the Berlin clue, I would have had a shot

6) Bernoulli 3/3  Thought the triangle sounded like the coefficients of what I thought was the bernoulli distribution.  I'll probably be D0ed on this, but it still hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment