Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Ben Day 20

1/6. This reminds me more of how I feel learnedleague used to be, with 3 questions at which I had no shot at all. I'm glad it is now easier.

1 :( Gadfly. I've heard of macaroni specifically as affected adornment, but never as a person. 
2 :( Heckerling. I've not heard of her.
3 :) Unicorn. replacing the rhino with mono.
4 :( Scipio. I'm disappointed to have entirely forgotten my 200 episode history of Rome podcast that I listened to 5 years ago. Would never have gotten this.
5 :( Angels. If I knew that the men's team was Real Salt Lake this would have been easy. I was very pleased to have been able to list 26 MLB team names. Apologies to Braves, Athletics, Rangers and Dodgers.
6 :( Blues. I could have spent ages on this and would still have been nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment