Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Dave M day 14 vs Steiny LLL

A 3-4/6 and I feel robbed on the VP question for the exact reason Seif suggested, so I’m going to take this as a moral 5/6

 

1 : ) Anchor. Came straight to mind and couldn’t think of anything else. D1

2 : ) Metallica. No special insight here other than that they’ve had an enormous cast of rotating members. D12

3 : | The Thomas Crown Affair. It was the only thing I could think of that fit Brosnan and 1999. Gave the movie title rather than the name of the character, stupidly. 50/50 whether it pays. D22

4 : ( Texas. Outraged etc. George HW and Cheney. D21

5 : ) Petard. Assume this is a gimme for most? D00

6 : ( Aphrodite. I know the painting but picked the wrong goddess. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment