Wow we’re on day 18 already, time is flying. 4/6 today.
1 : ) God Save The Queen. I remember hearing my country tis of thee and thinking they ripped off the UK National Anthem. Feel like my defense is off seeing the responses here - D22
2 : ( Mulan. Just assumed it would have a big box office, but a pre-pandemic movie makes much more sense. D11
3 : ) Pool. Not much non-clothing related with side and corner pockets. D11
4 : ) Mexico. I thought about Greece and Belgium but they were too late (1830s I think), so then it must be Latin America, and I recall Mexico might have been earlier than the Bolivarian ones in the 1820s. Was pleased to see it was correct. D20
5 : ( Fiddler on the Roof. Bad miss and risky D33.
6 : ) Pascal. 50/50 on Pascal Descartes like Jesse. D02
No comments:
Post a Comment