4/6, would have been 5 if I had half a brain. Ouch Steiny, I feel bad I had to sneak into your home and switch your tubes in order to win, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Feel better!
1) Buckyballs 3/2 Good old buckminster fullerene. Buckyballs, Buckytubes, Bucky Barnes from the Avengers, you can do anything with it. I read Discover Magazine monthly for many years. I think this is a difficult science question
2) Picasso 2/2 Sloppy, sloppy miss. I missed that it said horizontal lines and only saw vertical, so I took a guess. I'm very familiar with Mondrian, and this will probably cost me 3 points and the match versus Pelco
3) Liberty 0/0 Falwell Jr. is a current events gimme
4) (Mississippi Delta) 1/1 Love the questions that I have no clue on but am able to puzzle out. Northwest Mississippi must be near Memphis, which made me think of the lyrics"... singing the delta blues, in middle of the pouring rain, and I was Walking in Memphis", so I hoped this region was the Mississippi Delta.
5) France 2/3 no chance
6) Title IX. 1/1 I assume I'll get credit? I'd give me credit. Yale wrestling got cut when I was there to make the number of women's teams equal to the number of men's.
No comments:
Post a Comment