RIP The Franchise, Tom Seaver
9(6) Sitting dead last in my rundle, I needed this, especially since Seif could run the table himself. I've been waiting til late in the day to submit, hoping my brain would shake loose another answer. But today, only the Dizzy Gillespie question was in doubt when I submitted.
1) Pig 0/2 pretty well known, i think
2) Texas 2/1 I went to Great Adventure for years before discovering Six Flags was a company with many other amusement parks, at which point I learned it was named after the Texas flag
3) Saddle 3/1 Nice to see multivariable calculus represented. Should be near-impossible for non-mathies.
4) Gillespie 1/3 I can picture Louis Armstrong playing a regular trumpet, so I took a guess with the only other jazz musician I could name.
5) Byzantine 1/0 World history gimme, even for me
6) Earnest. 2/2 No idea what it's about or who wrote it, but I'm familiar with the title The Importance of Being Earnest
No comments:
Post a Comment