Pleased to get a 4/6 on subjects not necessarily in my wheelhouse, let’s see how it plays v Seif
1 : ) Estonia. I’ve been so knew it was about this size, but did a quick check round the other 14 just to make sure. Suspect next closest would be Lithuania then maybe Turkmenistan? D30
2 : ( Crown. Just a random guess. D12
3 : ) Agatha Christie. Pleased to pick up a D3 from Seif for this one. I only know one crime writer from that era, so it was just a guess. D22
4 : ) FIFA (21). I knew Mbappe plays soccer and that they have a different famous player on the cover each year. D21
5 : ( Hendrix. Should have picked up on the clues. D03
6 : ) Ockham/Occam. To Seif’s addendum, I put down both spellings just to be sure. D11
So I get a 5(4) and Seif gets 3(3). Keeps us close in matchups – it’s now 9-10-1 in Seif’s favor.
No comments:
Post a Comment