Good game, Seif! I did better than I have been - 4/6 - but you still likely got me (and your car secret is safe with me!!)
1. Elephant :( No idea. Never saw the commercial and don't remember the movie
2. St. Vincent :) Very fortunate that this knowledge resided deep in my brain. Likely from Olympics opening ceremonies? Honestly thought I had no idea but I kept having a nagging feeling it was St. Vincent, which I wasn't even sure was a place.
3. Russia, Japan :), This one also somehow lived in my brain
4. Salieri :), Yep, thanks to the movie
5. Mecca :) Was thinking somewhere in Israel or Bethlehem or Nazareth or something like that, but then the millions and Isiaiah made me think more Arab, and Mecca
6. transformer :( wouldn't have got it
And yesterday I just got Pig and Earnest
Happy long weekend!