Another good day for me, 4-5/6, let’s see how that plays against Seif’s 3.
1 : ) Factorial. Like everyone else the ! was a giveaway. D11
2 : ) Brazil. The always useful Civ-related question. D20
3 : ) Chesapeake. I read a James A Michener fictional history of the area (‘Chesapeake’) when I was younger. Plus geography. Delmarva = Delaware Maryland Virginia. D21
4 : ) Drambuie. Glad I could be of service in helping you defend against this Seif. I’m going to assume Dram isn’t good enough given the wording of the question. D02
5 : ( Mann. I had the general idea (would be a word denoting Males) but the wrong word. D33
6 : | Gentleman. Not sure if this pays but I think it will. D12
Assuming Gentleman pays, it’s a 7 (5) - 2 (3) win for me. Assuming Gentleman doesn’t pay and Dram does, then it’s a 4 (4) – 4 (4) tie with perfect defense from us both. Let’s see what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment