The rare double up competitor in both LL and LLL today is (I think) Debbie. Common D obviously. 3-4 out of 6 depending on how exact you need to be on chemistry.
1 : ) Cornholing. Pleased to get this. I was at an independence day brunch 2 years ago (remember brunches?) and the world cornholing series was showing on ESPN. I think it was a warm up to the hot dog eating contest. I remember thinking it was weird it was sponsored by a sausage. D2
2 : ) Olympus. I just know this from somewhere. D1
3 : ( Star Wars. From answers so far, this is a terrible D3
4 : | Sodium Bicarbonate. Same as Ben, turns out it has an H in it as well. Probably doesn’t pay. D0
5 : ) Champagne. I spent a disastrous long weekend away in Champagne once about 6 weeks into a relationship. No speaking on the train back to London! Or in the 17 years since for that matter. D11
6 : ( Kerouac. American literature always a very tough category for me. D22
No comments:
Post a Comment