Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Dave M day 19 v Kim LLL

3/6 today and looking at responses so far, a terrible defense.

 

1 : ) Black. Like Jesse I watched Orange is the new Black but then struggled a bit – I knew Letitia Wright was in Black Panther (and apparently likely to be the next Black Panther) but that’s a movie not a TV show. But I then remembered she was in Black Mirror before that. ‘Monkey needs a hug.’ D10

2 : ( Homecoming. Had no idea so just guessed the sort of event that would launch a horror movie. D22

3 : ( Positron. Went subatomic rather than atomic by mistake. D13

4 : ) Great Barrier Reef. Surely a gimme. D01

5 : ( Spain. Took a random guess at a euro country where hip hop might be popular. D21

6 : ) Triptych. Figured this would be difficult but 100% get rate so far here. D32

No comments:

Post a Comment