2/6 and no chance at more. Actually could have easily been worse. This opens it up for Ben to get back at me for yesterday.
1. Douglas Aircraft :(, D11. I was going for RAND here, and while I wouldn't say I was confident, I did think this was right. I don't think I could have come up with Xerox even if I'd known it wasn't referring to RAND.
2. Argentina :), D20. Phew. I tried to convince myself this was Uruguay and not Argentina, but luckily I didn't mess this one up.
3. Perot :), D13. Not quite a gimme, as I had to make sure I wasn't mixing up the name, but it was the one I was most confident about. This is about as terrible a question as I could think of for Ben in a day vs. me. He'll probably have to spend his D0 here, and I got to use my D3 with a good deal of confidence that he won't get it.
4. Hunting :(, D22. I had no idea. I've read Huck Finn but not Tom Sawyer.
5. Harvey :(, D32. Ditto.
6. Jalopy :(, D01. I've never heard of this, but it's kind of great. I somehow went down the completely wrong path of "Camry"/"Ford" but really just had no clue. Something about this made me worried it might be something easy that I just didn't know, so I gave low D. Let's see if that works out.
No comments:
Post a Comment