2.5/6 versus the possible Sierra C champion, I have either a 6(3) or a 3(2) vs his 5(3). We both misplayed our zeroes, and it comes down to nothin but a G thang.
1) 1917 2/2 saw this in the theater, a big deal was made over Deakins
2) Kenny Rogers 3/3 80s is my jam, but not country.
3) Beth. 1/2 I saw Gone girl when it came out, my daughter just read Little Women in her book club, Combine the two and I had a 1 in 4 chance
4) Fennec fox 1/0 I love sticking my head in the fox ears ar the Bronx Zoo
5) Colombia 2/1 I assume this is men’s/women’s World Cup, but no idea
6) Ji 0/1 I probably know this from The Karate Kid, and I think it is pronounced with a soft ‘g’, which would get me credit. If it’s a hard g, no good.
No comments:
Post a Comment