I had a decent shot of promotion to Rundle C, competing with 2 others (including Steiny) for the 3rd spot, but I think my 1/6 from today will prevent that, so will stick in D next season.
1 : ( Star Wars – the Force Awakens. I figured this may be an effects-related prize and there were Star Wars movies in each year. Big miss! D11
2 : ( Dolly Parton. I don’t know 1984 music videos! D22
3 : ( Mary. It’s weird I got 2 and 3 wrong with the same guesses as Jesse. D13
4 : ( Small Saharan. Would never have gotten close on this one. D22
5 : ) France. Countries immediately screamed Soccer World Cup, and France was missing entirely from the list. D00 as I figure this plays easy on sports questions.
6 : ( Ma. No idea. D31
See you in November!
No comments:
Post a Comment