A very unexpected 5/6 today on questions not in my wheelhouse. Didn’t post yesterday but I got 3/6, annoyingly missing the gimme of Marathon for some reason, and was pleased to see that justice was served on day 14 and Texas was counted as correct for the VP question.
1 : ) Buckyballs. YEKIOYD. D22
2 : ) Mondrian. I remember this from my husband’s art history course at college. One of my rare art gets. D21
3 : ) Liberty. I’d seen a couple of stories about strange behavior by Jerry Falwell Jr in the past so the denouement last month wasn’t entirely unexpected. D02
4 : ) Mississippi Delta. I’ve spent a lot of the last 5 years in the Deep South for my job, including a short trip through Greenwood 2 years ago. D11
5 : ) South Africa. Master and the boys? Assumed it would have a race discrimination angle, and Harold suggested somewhere anglo or scandi, so South Africa was a wild guess based off just that. Amazed it’s correct. D33
6 : ( XIV Activewear. I dimly recalled a store with a number in it but got it the wrong way around. And the wrong number. At least I anticipated it would be easy for some, so gave a D10
No comments:
Post a Comment