3/6 Remembering those lost today. Have a good weekend! Mid-season Classic tomorrow
1) IBM 0/2 Should have known this
2) Argentina 2/3 Elementary school rec soccer teams are named after, and wear jerseys inspired by, national teams.
3) Perot 1/1 Was not at all confident but he made sense
4) Paint the fence 1/1 I thought they paid him to see a dead body, but that didn't fit participating in a task, so I figured it was the most memorable task he tricked people into. I should really re-read this and Huck Finn
5) Marty 3/2 Absolutely no idea, but those first two names now make a lot of sense.
6) Polaroid 2/0 Cam from camford led me to camera. I have no idea what oxbridge is either. (looks it up) Oh. How dare they ask two non-American questions in one day? I can't be expected to get them both.
No comments:
Post a Comment