Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Brian Day 15 vs WinnR

 4/6 today.  5/6 yesterday was not good enough for a win in Rundle B.  I hate it there. I hate it! I'm dead last and I miss my friends in C so so much.

Ahem.

1) Smith 3/2 No clue.  Almost put Goldstein since one of the reasons Corbyn got kicked out was anti-Semitism

2) Malone 0/1  First thought was Magic Johnson, but 1979 was too early.  Then Bird, Kareem, and Moses Malone.  Ding ding. 

3) Emma 2/3 All I knew is that this wasn't from Little Women, which my daughter just read, so I took a guess on a name that's the name of a novel... Just looked it up, wow, I at least got the author correct.

4) Western Sahara 2/2 Thank you Sporcle

5) Marathon 1/0 Hemerodrome reminded me of hippodrome, where there were horse races, so I figured it was a runner of some kind, then saw the 'in actuality about 18 miles' clue.

6) nightshade 1/1 Was pretty sure from eggplant, plus remembered a recent question about tomatoes and New Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment