5/6 today.
Congratulations Pelc! I’ll hand over the LLL championship scarf next time I see you :)
Good season everyone. Fun as always.
1 :( D2/1 Cupcakes - I thought I’d seen the book, but couldn’t remember the food. Now that I’ve seen some illustrations online, I think I might have been thinking of a different children’s book.
2 :) D1/2 Income Tax - I had “Go directly to jail” as my answer until I actually figured it out at the last minute.
3 :) D0/0 Horn of Africa - I hope nobody put Homeowners Association.
4 :) D1/2 Cassat - I was surprised this was right. I was expecting the answer to be an obscure artist that I hadn’t heard of.
5 :) D2/1 Black Panther - I have a vivid memory of going to see this on Presidents Day, in Denver, in the middle of a snowstorm. It had been sunny and 65F the day before, and dropped to a low of 7F that night.
6 :) D3/3 Are - I guess I wasn’t the only one to “create” an Are from a Hectare. I’d never heard of one before.
No comments:
Post a Comment